I successfully remembered the camera yesterday, so we've finally got some new pics for you! We only left the house about 20 minutes before I realized (with the help of Simone) that I once again forgot the camera in the middle of all of the excitement of putting on my shoes. Not too shabby. We made the treck back, picked up the camera and even managed to take a few shots. We felt right at place on Queen Street taking pictures and making photo ops along with the Asian Invasion - the only difference was that we didn't have a sweet tripod. So, here's some
pics (on the slide show) of our lovely new city, Brisbane. We were down at the Botanic Gardens and were thinking about walking past our jobs to take a few shots so you could see where we work, but decided against it when we realized there was more wine at home. Priorities. Looking at the spectacular angle of this picture, I don't know if we needed anymore. Anyway, hope you enjoy, and I'll keep taking my Ginkgo Biloba.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite is the picture of the 2 big steel balls.
ReplyDeleteI told Moe to cup them but she said they were too big
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures! Glad you guys are making and enjoying life down under! Keep the updates coming they are a joy to read! LMAO about your funny bone epiphany! too funny!
ReplyDelete